Sunday, January 19, 2014

Spiritual

Do you ever wonder really is my husband  reading what I wrote. I'm going to guess that mine doesn't. I do love sappy things about .  One of the thingy heart and soul is leaning for is a strong hand in our famies spirituality. I've wanted him to be a sting guide for our family. I really feel like I need a guide and how I wish it was my guy who wanted to lead our family. But how many times or prayers will lead someone to God?  I'm scared and feal spiritually alone and yes it makes me cry. I was a partners who loves got not just tollieates. 
No help in site.  I have started more ainle bible study but I WANT my husband to take this path with me for our kids. 


Lost 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm a baby wearing, nursing, stay at home mom, MLIS graduate student, just to name a few of the many hats I wear. I am just someone who is trying to be a kinder to our planet.