Monday, October 28, 2013

A nostalgic ramble.

There are certainly things I miss when I look back to my time with the LDS church. Fist of all the idea of family first and that families are forever is a very comforting thought. 

Then the way their social services are set up should be a model that the US govt stoves towards. Next is how surrounded with live you can feel from tout church when you have great leaders at the helm (guess that one could be true with any religion). 

I don't know. What I do believe  is that Jesus died on that cross for each if us. In the end isn't that what really matters?   I wish I didn't feel so alone sometimes tho.  I am doing better tho and do have some friends.  I am getting there but by but. With my amazing 3 kids and super amazing husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm a baby wearing, nursing, stay at home mom, MLIS graduate student, just to name a few of the many hats I wear. I am just someone who is trying to be a kinder to our planet.