Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What happens if both mon and dad die?

My husband and I have gone thru this as I am sure many patents do.  What happens to your kids if you both die in an accident?  Horrible to even think about it is something to consider. We raised up boba life insurance to quit a large amount so either me (if I lived) or our daughters new guardians could take care of them. My brother John and his with rise are the ones that we decided would raise our children if both bob and I die together.  It's one of those things I really pray never happen. But I do believe by sending our girls put to Oregon they may get a real loving home (with my crazy brother) don't worry rose can keep him in control.   :).   My oldest may have the "easiest" time of it as he will just switch to a full time life with and at his million dollar home.  I just hope the girls and spencer would still stay connected.....  Ajjjjj light night rblinf that actually means quite aot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm a baby wearing, nursing, stay at home mom, MLIS graduate student, just to name a few of the many hats I wear. I am just someone who is trying to be a kinder to our planet.