Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Change in directions a bit

Well it's been a super long time since I posted. I think I'm going to take a bit of a different direction here.  I post tons of stiff in Facebook but not everyone really wants those in depth updates. They want perhaps a cute picture or line about how things are going. What they don't really care about is how in depot I can sometimes be. So I am going to TRY posting my more in depth posts here for family and the friends who actually care more than just blurbs about my life.  I find it helpful to myself to write things out, it's kind of therapeutic for me. Now with two kids one of whom we got into her own bed luckily in time not to be jealous of the new one cosleping. One day we will get our bed back!'  Spencer is 12. Now and only comes I'm for family tickles or book time.  I love my kids and I love how close they are. I just wish we had a sitter who would come to my house that I trust with my kids. Maybe later when jojo is older. At 9 days she isn't leaving my side, go boba and moby carrier. Anyway just want to let you know it's still me trying to be better ecofocues on a budget but a lot more about my amazingly blessed family.  Two boys and three girls'. I get all the princess stuff!!!  I love pick, how lucky am I??

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm a baby wearing, nursing, stay at home mom, MLIS graduate student, just to name a few of the many hats I wear. I am just someone who is trying to be a kinder to our planet.